Clinic Visit Rules during Covid 19
For your safety and our safety, please take note of and follow the following clinic guidelines prior to and during your visit.
|Herbal Shop now open! Click Here to browse!|
|Now offering herbal telemedicine for patients. $60/consult with herbs, much more affordable than acupuncture. Click here for details.|
Due to the complexities of certain conditions such as cancer and its related situations, I am currently not qualified to treat it. Please seek other practitioners thank you.
We are NOT currently accepting ICBC cases now. Please see FEES section for details.
- 05/07/2021: 2021 Cases
- 6/12/2020: Telemedicine Case
- 4/26/2019: Severe Acne and Eczema
- 11/2/2018: Prostate Enlargement and Infertility
- 4/18/2018: Recent Cases
- 1/2/2018: Recent Cases
- 9/26/2017: 3 Problem 1 Solution
- 8/6/2017: New Type of Acupuncture
- 6/13/2017: Recent Cases
- 5/4/2017: Tinnitus
- 3/14/2017: Arthritis, Cancer, Fatty Liver, Libido
- 2/9/2017: Insomnia Cases
- 1/12/2017: Recent Cases
- Publication: Chinese Medicine Gynecology 2
- 12/2/2016: Knee & Leg pain, Rib pain, Sinus problem
- 11/1/2016: Heart Condition, Liver Toxicity, Anxiety
- 10/2/2016: Hashimoto Thyroiditis
|The Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine(Dr.TCM) license is the highest licensure bestowed by the province of BC upon practitioners of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture who has completed the 5-year Doctoral program of rigorous post-university professional training in the many paradigms of Eastern Medicine and successfully passed the national licensing exam.|